13 December 2011

my cheapo xmas

in an attempt to give my child a 'main' present but also not really spend money on it, I've been renivating this bmx I got free from becycle. it's bird themed because he's into birds, not to make it look dumb. I am hoping I can pass it off as something awesome not just something old and rusty which is why I've tried to mask all the shit parts with coloured enamel

 crossbar bag with housemartin pattern

 crossbar pad with swallow pattern
 seat with eagle pattern
I also made him this after he'd told me of a dress design he had where it'd be a multicoloured dress with a cute volcano with a face on it and volcano buttons for the straps of the dress. not sure where that came from but he will like this, honest.
I made a small amount of these-oil paintings on vintage dominos. there are totally not even enough for all my mates so if you get one, feel awesome