11 April 2012

I'm moving to glasgow

I'm not going to have a rant about aberdeen and why it's shit to be an artist there, that's a given. I love aberdeen as a place on this earth and I am going to miss the surrounding countryside massively. things I am going to miss:
1. the shower in my flat. I'm not kidding, it's the best shower in the world. almost worth the fact that my rent is sky high and my flat is tiny. I mean, when we have friends over I'm like 'you need to use our shower, it's so much better than you can even imagine' and they should. also you could fit like 4 people in it. not that we ever have or would really want to
2. the windows in my aberdeen studio. they open. my new one has much window but not onto a street. bummer
3. the water. it tastes so good
4. being able to walk everywhere

my studio all packed up