10 April 2012

temporary art school

I took part in the temporary art school this march 2012 and it was pretty fun. I did the 'art and philosophy' class, why I'm not sure. I don't know very much about the academic side of philosophy, like nothing really. I think though it's something that should be part of every artists arsenal. to be honest though at the end of it, I was dying to stop talking and coming to the constant conclusion and answer of 'we don't have a fucking clue about anything' and get back to making art. ironically out of all the 'tutors' I was the most prolific practitioner/maker, and here I was trying to make something of this massively cerebral subject

I can't be arsed filling out this post right now but I think I will later and try and make something of it, even just for me